We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Global Digital Services, Tech Support Development organization is looking to add a Data Analyst to their team. This candidate will participate in the analysis and development of logical data base designs, data models and relational data base definitions across multiple computing environments. Assists in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis and data modeling techniques. Participates in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders. Develops technical expertise in data modeling directions, methodologies, techniques and tools to ensure development of logical and relational data base designs which meet the needs of the business customers.
About the job:
- Work in a dynamic and exciting agile environment with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and team members to develop creative data-driven solutions.
- Participates in the evaluation of business requirements.
- Transforms client requests into data deliverables to include data models, data mappings and data transformation rules.
- Demonstrate open minded and collaborative approach to creating innovative technical solutions.
- Contributes to the development of project plans for data deliverables. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of new standards and procedures.
- Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years of Data Analyst experience.
- General knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and data standards, and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
- Extensive knowledge of data design and tools required.
- Proficiency in SQL and DBMS languages and tools such as Microsoft PowerBI; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.