Infrastructure/Sr. Infrastructure Engineer - Global Digital Services, Publishing
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Join a small, collaborative team within Global Digital Services! The Publishing team, a small, collaborative team within Liberty Mutual's Global Digital Services, is actively searching for an Infrastructure/Sr. Infrastructure Engineer.
Under direct supervision you will participate in an Agile team to develop and enhance low to moderate complexity infrastructure solutions from detailed specifications software installation, maintenance and support, system logs and problem reports, adds, changes, deletes, disk space management, backups, and file restores through code. Develops tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those software-defined infrastructure components. Analyze low-moderate complexity technical problems.
This opportunity is posted is Infrastructure/Sr. Infrastructure Engineer. Final determination will be based on candidate's skills and experiences.
This is an essential role that requires going into the dover, NH office for initial onboarding and training, with flexible work arrangements available down the line.
- Contributes to high quality deliverables that meet operational, security and business requirements while adhering to team standards.
- Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high quality product
- Assists in system design process and solution development
- Assists in troubleshooting production issues and performs root cause analysis
- Assists in continuous improvement efforts, usability, and automation
- Assists in the development of production support documentation
- Works on site interacting and supporting essential workers.
- An ability to code in multiple languages - Python required.
- Proficient with Linux operating system and MS Windows.
- Experience with Source Control using Git.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in Database skills - MSSQL, DB2, MongoDB is a plus.
- Cloud Computing experience (AWS, Azure, Docker) is a plus.
- Negotiation skills; oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a calculated risk taker.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline, or minimum of 3+ years related experience.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.