Large regional insurance carrier located in the Northeast is currently looking to hire a Field Homeowners Claims Examiner to their team. This is a great opportunity as it will be replacing someone who is retiring - this organization has ZERO turnover and the only opportunity to join the organization is when someone decides to retire. This is one of those roles! If you are interested in building a long-term career with an amazing organization in handling Homeowner based claims, this is the claims role for you!
Title: Homeowners Claims Examiner
Location: Northern New Jersey
Overview: The Homeowners Claims Examiner will analyze, investigate, and evaluate 1st and 3rd party Property Claims. This is Field role and the Examiner must be located in the assigned region.
- Analyze, investigate, and evaluate the loss to determine coverage and claim disposition.
- Manage litigation process through the retention of counsel. Manage case resolution process.
- Prepare comprehensive reports.
- Identifies and communicates specific claims trends and account and/or policy issues to management and underwriting.
- Participates in mediations and arbitrations as well as negotiation discussions within limit of settlement authority.
- Participates in the claims audit process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Claims work experience. Commercial lines experience a plus (company is growing their commercial lines business).
- Experience using Xactimate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and solid technical skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.