Web Application Developer
We are a large Property & Casualty Managing General Agency seeking a Web Application Developer.
This position will be responsible for analyzing, building and supporting web applications. You will engage in complex business analysis and software development. You will work with a wide range of business users to assess their needs, gathering requirements, follow specifications and develop dynamic data-driven technology solutions.
You must be able to show examples of sophisticated solutions you have developed.
- Solid understanding of Database Design and Architecture.
- Able to provide accurate estimates of projects and features.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and group presentations).
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and outstanding customer service orientation.
- Must be flexible, innovative, self-motived and able to work with business users and interface with all levels of the company.
- Able to translate business and design goals into an outstanding and highly-performing user experience for all web-based properties.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required.
- Insurance Experience a plus
South & Western General Agency, Inc. has been in business since 1974 and is the Premier Managing General Agency in the mid-south and southwest. We offer employees a pleasant work environment that challenges those who are seeking further career advancement. Our business segments consist of Specialty Personal Lines, Farm & Ranch, Specialty Commercial P&C and Commercial Transportation and are only distributed through retail independent agents.
South & Western is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive base salary and generous bonus program. Our benefits package is outstanding and includes health, dental, disability, 401k with generous match, stock purchase plan and paid time off.
Apply for Web Application Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly