Senior Financial Analyst, Treasury
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Uses Treasury and technical expertise to complete critical daily functions for Treasury Controls. Provides support and leadership for strategic partner to complete daily, monthly, and annual functions. Supports technical assessments using data analysis and business process to identify opportunities to solve Treasury and stakeholder challenges. Leads small and mid-sized projects and participates in Treasury-wide strategic projects. Is a role model and mentor for teammates by supporting the development of their capabilities.
- Participates in projects, that are non-cyclical and varied, aligning with the project management life cycle (initiating/defining; planning; executing; close-out) and supporting business priorities, while keeping compliance controls top of mind.
- With limited guidance conducts moderately complex analysis (including bank and credit card fees) and can quantify results to speak to trends or problem solve.
- Supports technical and analytical assessments of current issues facing Treasury and business stakeholders to uncover actionable insights to solve problems and lead to improvements.
- Manage Treasury business partners, (vendors and financial institutions from a US and in-country perspective) as needed to address moderate to complex issues facing end users of their products and services.
- Participate in engagements with external agencies/organizations such as financial institutions and software providers, to evaluate and implement products on behalf of Treasury and the business units.
- In collaboration with business partners, leverages applicable systems, data, and process expertise to support Treasury and Liberty Mutual strategic priorities and achieve business outcomes.
- Trains and supports team`s mastery of operational work of the unit. Uses innovation to continuously improve processes to ensure work is performed in the most efficient and effective means possible. Consults or executes on the more complex operational tasks of the unit, ensuring activity is processed timely and with high quality.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting) required. Minimum of 3 years of finance experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results.
- Communicates and collaborates well with own team and across organizational boundaries to ensure the successful completion of shared goals.
- Comfortable leading meetings and able to communicate issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the appropriate level of detail.
- Solid understanding of Finance Tools and Analytical Methods.