Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a HR Operations Analyst do at GAINSCO?
- Provide manual HR support to HR Managers and other HR team members.
- Manage a number of administrative duties, including event planning.
- Establish relationships and consistently provide timely, accurate, and professional customer service to internal clients while responding to HR inquiries and processing transactions.
- Determine ways to improve processes with automation or change in procedures/process consistent with HR best practices.
- HR, HRIS, and Payroll point of contact for the Human Resources and Payroll functional areas and facilitate communication meetings between areas as required.
- Provide Tier II level support for issues related to both functional and technical HR/HRIS issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Provide project management support for implementations and processes associated with HR and HRIS projects; requires ability to communicate and collaborate with other functional areas.
- Ability to create documentation including how-to guides and instructional documents for end-users.
- Coordinate efforts between business process owners from different areas to gather requirements, develop specifications, and test changes to the HRIS system, create and maintain documentation, provided project management support.
What is required?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1- 2 years of relevant HRIS experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with exposure to the integrated processes of HR/Payroll/Benefits/Time & Attendance.
- Ultimate Software experience is required. Experience with Talent Management modules (compensation, ATS, performance management, etc.) and functional knowledge of associated HR business processes required.
- 3 – 5 years' experience as an HR generalist or HR Admin.
Other skills and abilities:
- Some project management experience, including policy and process documentation.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Experience with UKG BI a plus.
- Must be approachable with strong communication skills.
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.