Our client is an international financial services provider that offer their 100 million customers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in insurance and asset management. We are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their team.
Title: Senior Risk Analyst
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Overview: The Senior Risk Analyst is responsible for managing and coordinating risk management and control activities for North America topics as well as contributing to global risk management topics. This includes but is not limited to managing top risks, leading risk identification and assessment meetings, defining and prioritizing actions required to mitigate risks in close collaboration with the business and supporting the business in managing their risks.
- Provide assurance over Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA), including performing attestation/monitoring & testing of key controls
- Conduct operational risk reviews
- Develop functional controls on a selective basis
- Capture/review issues (self-identified as well as those raised by 2LoD/3LoD), loss events/near-misses based on the issue and loss event standards
- Conduct root cause analysis and proactively address gaps (short and long-term)
- Communicate/train other colleagues within the first line
- Develop appropriate metrics/reporting/analytics
- Provide support on Audit and Regulatory exam preparation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in reinsurance, Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance and/or asset management.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative risk management, risk controlling and risk reporting.
- Experience in risk modeling, pricing, or underwriting, preferably in long-tail business.
- Quantitative financial and risk modeling know-how and skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Actuarial/Risk Management/Financial designation a plus.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.