Large, local insurance company has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Accountant in their Beaver, PA office. This person will report directly to the Assistant Controller and play a key role in managing general accounting activities and ensuring compliance with state regulations.
- Preparing financial reports and reconciliations for investment accounts
- Conducting audits and monitoring financial metrics
- Reviewing regulatory reports
- Payroll processing
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and general ledger systems
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- 100% employer paid vision and dental insurance
- Vacation, holiday and paid time off
- Casual work environment
Apply today for immediate consideration or call our office for more details.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly