COMMERCIAL TRUCKING CLAIMS ADJUSTERS - With Texas Adjusters License - Remote Working
MULTIPLE POSITIONS OPEN
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Effective on Start Date
Must Have a Texas Adjusters License
Must Have Texas Claims Adjusting Experience
Claim metrics must be kept current. Handle a caseload up to 150 pending claims that may include some levels of complexity. Requires establishing facts of loss, coverage analysis, investigation, compensability/liability/negligence determination, coordination of medical care (as appropriate), litigation management, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, identifying potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. Also includes timely and appropriate reserve analysis and report completion. Ability to attend conferences, client meetings, mentor other adjusters and assist management as requested. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned, which may include travel.
Education / Licensing:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
· 7+ years of prior claim adjusting experience, preferably in the line of business being handled.
· Must have 7+ years heavy litigation experience for all other lines except Worker’s Compensation
· Must have 5+ years Construction Defect or similar/related experience if handling that line of business.
· Must be eligible for reserve/payment authority level of $50,000+ when appropriate
· Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, a Florida Adjuster’s license or other required jurisdictional licensing.