Enterprise Product Senior Manager, Remote
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Enterprise Product-Senior Payment Manager plays a vital role in expanding Allstates Billing subscriber model by designing and developing a payment ecosystem that enables a policyholder to pay for their Circle of Protection using a wide variety of secured payment methods. Driven by a vision of making payments seamless part of Allstate experience, this skilled leader is focused on increasing customer acquisition through partnerships across all AORs and integrating their product needs
This position manages first-level leaders in addition to lower level consultants in accomplishing this work.
- Contribute to the achievement of short- and long-term strategies to achieve market share growth and profitability targets on a countrywide basis
- Ensure an effective strategy is developed and implemented for the integration and execution of product, pricing and risk management for countrywide usage
- Manage two or more lower-level Managers and/or Consultants, including performance management, workforce planning and recruitment activities
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to leaders regarding initiatives and strategic fit
- Lead and ensure coordinated efforts across the organization to facilitate the implementation of initiatives
- Utilize analyses of the industry from internal and external sources (competitive analyses, demographics, emerging issues) to formulate strategic recommendations on countrywide pricing, product or risk management
- Work directly with stakeholders and cross-functional AORs including marketing, sales and the field product organization to align on strategies and execution methods
- Design and support innovations in all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Seek out resolutions to barriers
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years relevant experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Expertise in product, price, underwriting and insurance regulation knowledge, with working knowledge of Allstate Personal Lines rate plans and product offerings
- An advanced knowledge of business in general and multi-dimensional knowledge of industry and company economics
- Develop and/or revise business tactics to support changing business strategies and direction
- Strong people and thought leadership skills; ability to develop, mentor and coach others
- Communication skills combined with the ability to influence others at different levels of leadership
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results
- Ability to measure, evaluate, and act on results (financial and operational)
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, strong commitment and accountability for achieving results
- Proven ability to effectively network and communicate
The minimumstarting salary range for the position starts at $110,600to a maximum of $186,000 (commensurate with experience)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.