Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working at a wholesale insurance broker.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our wholesale broker clients located throughout the United States.
WAHVE offers an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings job responsibilities include:
- Processing and payment of surplus lines taxes and stamping fees in all 50 states.
- Process daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual state filings for all 50 states.
- Perform analysis and research of surplus lines requirements and directly work with the state department of insurance and/or stamping offices.
- Produce tax and fee report to ensure all systems are updated properly.
- Work with internal staff to ensure proper state tax identification and allocation.
- Ensure all state requirements are being adhered to by staff.
These Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring soon and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they've earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE's unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.Job Requirements
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!