Customer Service Coordinator - Mankato, MN
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will work with a select group of sales representatives supporting and servicing Federated customers and prospects. By phone, you will answer questions, fulfill service requests, and identify, collect and research information to ensure a quality product is provided. We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills, polished and energetic phone skills, problem solving and prioritizing skills combined with a genuine desire to create an exceptional customer service experience for our clients.
No prior insurance experience is necessary - we provide an excellent 16 week training program, starting on October 18th. Your hours during training would be 7:30-4:00, Monday-Friday.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years' customer service experience; prefer one year in a call center or inside sales environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Office programs and an ability to work in multiple applications
- Ability to successfully complete the training program; including learning about Property & Casualty and Life/Disability insurance concepts and coverages
- Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility. Juggles multiple competing priorities and tasks.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with attention to detail
Starting pay is $21.50 per hour.