Business Processing Specialist - Mankato, MN
As an Business Processing Specialist, you will work within multiple computer systems setting up new client accounts, updating existing client information, and creating a quality product. We are seeking individuals with an ability to troubleshoot, strong attention to detail, and a flair for handling multiple tasks efficiently and accurately are valuable assets. Insurance experience not required – we provide exceptional training.
Additional Qualifications Needed:
- A two-year degree or equivalent experience in a general business environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs and the ability to navigate several different systems
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to changing priorities
- A proven track record of being a problem solver who takes initiative and works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accurate task completion
The starting pay for this position is $19.40 per hour. The training class will begin on November 8, 2021 in the Mankato office. The hours during training are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.