Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager handles Risk Management casualty customers and works with assigned brokers inthe Northeast division. Owns, manages, coordinates and leads the service process on assigned brokers and accounts. Responsible for overall service delivery, assisting in the new business acquisition process, and supporting Division retention goals.
- Develops service plan with assigned agents/brokers and accounts. Monitors status of action items and makes modifications to service plan based on feedback from the agent/brokers and policyholder.
- Resolves service problems, answers questions, acts as a liaison with internal functional representatives and troubleshoots, routinely following up with all parties for resolution. Ensures continued compliance.
- Coordinates and leads review meetings with customer to ensure service results are in line with plan. Meetings may include and but not limited to Claims Reviews, LCAS Planning Meetings, Report to Management presentations, etc.
- Position the agent/broker to demonstrate their value and the value of Liberty Mutual to our joint customers. Manages the delivery of services by all internal functional representatives through pro-active follow up and agent/broker/customer communication.
- Manages installation process for new and existing accounts, consults with internal functional representatives when necessary. Ensure that understanding and agreement is reached on roles and responsibilities.
- May assist in the renewal process. Provides account specific input on overall service plan to include service delivery, service issues and outcome results.
- Consults on opportunities to round out the account.
- Participate in prospecting efforts by conducting services analysis and conducting service presentations on assigned prospects.
- Represent Liberty Mutual by attending or presenting at industry forums.
- Assist in internal training efforts by developing material and presenting assigned topics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business background plus at least 5 years of relevant commercial lines experience required.
- Claims experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Significant knowledge of Liberty Mutual Commercial Markets.
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly and concisely (both orally and in written form).
- Fully effective organizational and interpersonal skills needed to set priorities and manage time to maximize agent and customer interactions.
- Information gathering, analytical skills and proficiency in systems are required.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of negotiation, persuasion, presentation and problem solving.
- Working toward ARM and/or CPCU preferred
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.