Media Buying Analyst
We are looking for a talented analyst to support Liberty Mutual Insurance's growing media buying analytics program. This analyst will be accountable for daily tracking, performance optimization, and monthly budgeting. Though marketing experience is not required for this role, candidates must be comfortable working in a rapidly evolving space with imperfect data, be capable of creating a defensible point of view, and implement and execute campaigns directly with partners. Depending on skillsets, capabilities, and business need this role could be flexible across Liberty Mutual's portfolio of media buying tactics including Linear TV, Digital Video, Audio, Social Media, Display, Direct Mail & Email, Paid Search and Aggregators & Affiliates.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, you will:
- Be a core member of Liberty Mutual's In-House media buying team, partner with peers to develop holistic media execution across Linear/Digital media.
- Manage Monthly/Weekly/Daily campaign performance tracking, budget management, and conversation tracking. Ensure targeting and bidding strategies are supporting larger tactic goals, proactively analyze, recommend, and implement campaign optimizations.
- Build relationships and handle communications and feedback loops with key internal and external stakeholders, including creative, channel, and platform partners.
- Utilize a variety of tools and sources to conduct analyses that will inform media optimizations and quantify business value of campaigns and present findings to management.
- Gain subject matter expertise in a rapidly evolving space and seek out new and creative opportunities to grow and optimize overall marketing spend.
- Conducts research within Liberty Mutual and/or externally to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles, or business process flows.
- Works with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research if information is not readily available.
- Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, developing software applications/models and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
- Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents supervisor or manager.
- Communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Meets with supervisor to discuss project status and present recommendations performs special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 2-4 years of experience, or Master's Degree with no professional experience, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (SAS, Emblem).
- Must have good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data sources, tools and common statistical principals.
- Understanding of intricacies of business supported is helpful.
- Understands how actions tie to systems capabilities and flow through to our financials/business drivers.
- Ability to learn how to build simple tools and queries for others to use.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.