Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description SummaryContribute to the efficiency and service quality of the Business Center by providing administrative, clerical and facilities support.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Mail pickup, sort and delivery.
- Work registration and distribution.
- Pull file requests and maintain central files.
- Scanning, distribution, and e-filing.
- Policy typing assembly and recreation.
- Typing of cancellations, ID cards, etc.
- Routine, non-complex data entry for policy changes (e.g. cancellations and mortgagee changes).
- Coordinate photo inspections.
- Coordinate central photocopy requests.
- Order supplies and coordinate equipment repair requests.
- Communicate with team members, agents and customers to obtain necessary information.
- Operation of mailroom equipment.
- Printing and distribution of Daily Output.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Customer Focus.
- Resource Management.
- Typing and keyboard skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of policy writing systems.
- General clerical skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.