401(k) Investment Consultant - Remote
About the Role
Wholly owned by and in strategic partnership with one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the industry. Top-rated team and more than 600 retirement plans and $12 billion under advisement, serving a broad range of clients – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, there are a lot of great reasons to look at this opportunity.
The Investment Consultant is responsible for producing and presenting investment reviews, vendor searches, and other investment-related issues for clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generates and presents investment reports for clients
- Generates vendor search project reports
- Discusses markets and fund performance with clients
- Solicits feedback from key industry contacts to assist with improving client deliverable processes
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or similar field required
- 10+ years of related investment consulting experience with either carrier or consulting firm
- Securities license (Series 6 or 7 and 63) preferred
- Experience with investment analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$100k base salary. Comprehensive, high-quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package.
Apply for 401(k) Investment Consultant - Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly