Adjuster: Multi-state Examiner II---Commercial Auto, GL, Property --Work from Home-PERM
Multi-state Examiner II--Commercial Property, Inland Marine, Auto, GL--Work from Home--PERM
Recognized TPA leader throughout the country looking for a PERM hire of a Commercial Lines Claims Adjuster. Providing service that translates into real and lasting benefits, and proud to be a family-owned company. They are dedicated to core values of honesty and integrity, a commitment to service and results, and a caring family culture.
They respect the Work/Life balance for all their employees. Rave reviews from current and previous employees. This is the place to work!!!!! Great co-workers! Great Management!! Great Jobs!!
As an Inside Property and Casualty Claims Examiner II, you will be responsible for the review, analysis and process of moderate to complex claims with an opportunity to handle Commercial Property, Inland Marine, General Liability and Commercial Auto claims. These claims are typically higher exposure and often entail litigation and coverage issues. The goal of the position is to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers while protecting their interests.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Advanced knowledge in the following areas:
1) claims handling concepts, practices and techniques, to include but not limited to coverage issues, and product line knowledge,
2) functional knowledge of law and insurance regulations in various jurisdictions,
3) demonstrated advanced verbal and written communications skills,
4) demonstrated advanced analytical, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Investigate, evaluate and determine settlement value or denial of liability for severe to major level claims.
- Within prescribed settlement authority for line of business, establish appropriate reserves for both indemnity and expense and reviews on a regular basis to ensure adequacy. Make recommendations to set reserves at appropriate level for claims outside of authority level.
- Prepare comprehensive reports as required. Identify and communicate specific claim trends and account and/or policy issues to management.
- Manage the litigation process through the retention of counsel. Adhere to the line of business litigation guidelines to include budget, bill review and payment.
- Document and manage claims (i.e.: record statements, update diaries, write reports) from inception to closure.
- Ensure appropriateness of all payments.
- Coordinate and work with a vendor services such as appraiser, independent adjusting firms, contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Capability to adjust Commercial Property losses.
- Facilitate between claimants, clients, brokers and attorneys in resolution of liability claims.
- Attend meetings and educational seminars for professional development.
- Maintain required licenses.
- Conduct quarterly claim reviews with the client.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma required Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of claims handling experience, preferably commercial auto, GL, Property
- Knowledge of tort law, civil procedure and contract law
- Knowledge of auto insurance laws, codes, procedures and liability concepts
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance policies
- Proficiency in investigation and resolution of minor to medium level auto physical damage claims. Limited minor BI claims may be optional
- Active Florida Adjuster License (or reciprocal to Florida) required immediately
- Additional state Adjuster License(s) required in 180 days: NY, TX and CA essential If located in Florida, FL license must be active before employee start date
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Computer literate and experience navigating various computer systems, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook and database management.
- Ability to learn additional computer programs
- Negotiation skills
- Valid Driver’s license and availability for local travel
SALARY & BENEFITS
*Pay based on experience and location/residency of the job of each candidate
* Income Protection Benefits *Medical & Prescription Benefits *Heath Savings Account (HSA) *Medical Benefits *Dental Benefits *Vision Benefits *Additional Plans *Contributions *Benefits Mobile App *FSA & HSA Expenses *Paid Holidays *PTO *401K & MUCH MORE!!!!!