Our client is a large insurance carrier that provides specialty risk solutions to their clients across a wide range of industries. They pride themselves on their local underwriting expertise and how they offer creative solutions not readily found elsewhere. We are looking for a Senior P&C Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Title: Senior P&C Compliance Analyst
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey OR Hartford, Connecticut
Overview: The Compliance Analyst will coordinate, perform, and/or oversee state policy and rate filing activities and ensure company's compliance with state regulations. They will report directly to the Head of Compliance. The individual will have previous Compliance experience within the insurance industry and experience using SERFF.
- Oversee and file with state insurance regulators forms, rates, and rules developed by Product Development and Underwriting utilizing the SERFF software application.
- Develop filing strategies to further the most efficient admitted project implementation.
- Coordinate, perform, and/or oversee state filing activities for bureau and independent insurance products in all states for various lines of business.
- Monitor and communicate filing methods and procedures with other departments.
- Oversee and coordinate process for responding to state objections and respond to state objections.
- Document and coordinate all activities surround the filing, approval, and disapproval of all filings with state insurance departments.
- Monitor state policy form and rate regulations, bureau filing changes, and ISO and NCCI filing changes.
- Maintain company specific exception pages for rates, rules, and forms.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach to insurance policy and rate filing compliance to identify errors and monitor corrective processes and procedures on implementation of product forms and rates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Compliance management certification preferred.
- Experience in compliance within the property and casualty insurance industry (Commercial Auto, General Liability, Property, etc.).
- Experience using SERFF is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.