CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading workers' compensation solutions for employers, third-part administrators, insurance companies and government agencies. Our continual investment in technology and human capital enable us to deliver the most innovative, integrated solutions. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture along with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
In this position your responsibilities are to sell to a pre-determined market which can include: Insurance Companies, Third Party Administrators, Self-Insured Companies, and the Employer Market.
- Presenting CorVel's services to prospective customers
- Knowledge of CorVel's services and the disability compensation system.
- Attend a minimum of 10 Monthly Sales Calls
- Monthly sales strategy meeting with manager
- Meet or exceed sales goals established by management for the marketplace/branch office. First year goal 500K in revenue.
- Explore all lines of coverage and needs within existing accounts and new accounts.
- All opportunities documented in sf.com – minimum of 25-35 opportunities with a projected revenue of 20-30 million.
- Prospect calls - target of 50 prospect calls per week, documented in sf.com
- Prospect Meetings – 3-5 per week, documented in sf.com
- Responsible for entering all sales activity in sf.com daily and keeping sf.com data current
- Submission of commission spreadsheets by the 20th of each month
- Respond to Request for Proposals either independently for smaller local RFP's or with assistance from the RFP Department.
- Exhibit at conferences as approved by management
- Follow CorVel policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Requires regular and consistent attendance. Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proven sales track record.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in business or sales and marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, managed care or related field is helpful.
- Must have recent Michigan market experience in selling TPA/ Managed Care Services.