Our client is the West coast's leading property and casualty insurer that specializes in agriculture, commercial, and personal coverage. We are looking for a Senior Claims Representative to join their team.
Title: Senior Claims Representative
Location: Roseville, California
Overview: The Senior Claims Representative will analyze, investigate, and evaluate primarily Commercial and General Liability Claims with a strong focus on Habitability Claims.
- Analyze, investigate, and evaluate the loss to determine coverage and claim disposition.
- Manage litigation process through the retention of counsel. Manage case resolution process.
- Prepare comprehensive reports.
- Identifies and communicates specific claims trends and account and/or policy issues to management and underwriting.
- Participates in mediations and arbitrations as well as negotiation discussions within limit of settlement authority.
- Participates in the claims audit process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years claims experience. 2+ years within Habitability preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of claims handling concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Functional knowledge of law and insurance regulations in various jurisdictions.
- Written and verbal communications skills.
- Analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Insurance adjuster licenses required.
- Associate in Claims (AIC) certification preferred.
Pay: Senior-Level Claims Role. Contact Recruiter for More Info.