Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryThis position is responsible for managing tasks on a Project or a sub-Project that is part of a larger Project or Program. The Project Leader controls planning and execution of the tasks or sub-Projects activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met. The Project Leader works with supervision and guidance and is responsible for applying basic Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to Project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. The Project Leader operates within defined parameters using a proven Project Management Methodology.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides project leadership/management support to First Party Strategic Initiatives Managing Director of the Bond & Specialty Management Liability Crime & Cyber Claim business unit.
- Manages Project tasks and sub-Projects against time and budget plans.
- Monitors contingency plans.
- Identify and evaluate issues, spearhead projects to resolve problems which include working with members of various departments within Bond & Specialty Insurance Claim and business partners across the Enterprise.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize key initiatives.
- Provides project leadership to ensure successful preparation/execution of the Cyber Claim Catastrophic Response plan.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of project management experience required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Experience managing the entire life cycle of a project preferred.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.