This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate leader with Call Center experience. This is a job for someone whose passion is customer service and at the same time enjoys coaching and motivating individuals.
In this role, you will provide leadership and supervision for the day-to-day operations and workflow within our Service Center. You will coach, train, and mentor service representatives to meet their individual work and personal growth goals. You will be part of a leadership team where you create and analyze metrics to develop best practices that set us above the competition.
- Professional experience working in a call center environment.
- Proven success in a management or supervisory position.
- Progressive supervisory or management experience.
- A thorough understanding of customer service best practices and how to implement and measure them.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Open to working until 6 pm a few days a week to help cover all shifts.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
Great West Casualty Company