We are hiring four Claims Support Specialists in our South Sioux City, Nebraska, office. In this role, you will provide claims clerical support to the adjusters and assistants throughout the settlement process. A typical day includes entering claim requests, verifying documentation, and preparing and indexing mail and email. Each of these steps requires the utmost accuracy and will need to be completed in a timely, efficient manner. We will train you to be successful and support your growth at Great West.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Clerical office skills, including computer skills and data entry required.
- Insurance background helpful but not required.
- The ability to stay organized, prioritize work, and communicate with a variety of people.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and leave of absence.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
Great West Casualty Company