This position offers a hybrid work schedule.
Elevate your Information Technology career in this pivotal role as an Enterprise Architect where you will enable the organization's future-state business capabilities that drive outcomes.
In this role, you will have responsibility and ownership for designing and implementing enterprise architecture at Great West Casualty Company. This person will develop target state architectures that deliver on business growth and strategy goals. This includes defining the technical and architectural aspects of enterprise-wide decisions, including the strategy and planning for applications, infrastructure, network, data architecture and security. You will establish a governance process that will adhere to these architectures and enable the organization to make informed decisions when choosing solutions and technology.
- Advanced degree in computer science or a related field.
- Professional experience in an enterprise architect role.
- Broad experience and understanding of the insurance industry.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and creative skills.
- An analytical mindset that helps you plan strategically based on fact.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance.
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, leave of absence and more.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (e.g. Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Great West Casualty Company is headquartered in a metro area that joins three states. Our corporate office is in South Sioux City, Nebraska, just across the Missouri River from Sioux City, Iowa, and North Sioux City, South Dakota, in a region nicknamed Siouxland. Recently selected as the 7th most livable small city in the U.S., Siouxland is home to more than 180,000 residents, offers affordable Midwest living, a vibrant downtown, a multitude of outdoor activities, live music, semi-pro sports, shopping, and more.