Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryThis is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in the Lloyds insurance market and an understanding of Binding Authorities. You might have some previous insurance experience, be returning to work after a career break or perhaps leaving education. This 6 month fixed term contract offers full training.
As a Binding Authority Administrator, you will need to have excellent attention to detail and communication skills and be confident in using Excel to analyse and review data.
We aim to offer an inclusive and flexible approach to how and when you work, as well as good work-life benefits. We are happy to discuss all types of flexible working with you, when you join us for your interview. While we may not be able to accommodate exactly what you want, we are always open to having the conversation.
- Inputting the binding authority contract details to DDM and creating appropriate business rules
- Mapping Risk and Premium bordereaux to the system against the Lloyd's data reporting standards
- Validating data and addressing any inaccuracies or omissions
- Following up on exceptions and rule breaches in accordance with agreed protocols
- Chasing overdue bordereaux
- A Level Education, Maths and English passes at GCSE. Proficient in Excel, including IF statements
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.