Our client is a US-based specialty insurance carrier in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that covers a broad range of lines and types of risks and businesses. We are looking for a Claims Audit Supervisor to join their team.
Title: Claims Audit Supervisor
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Overview: The Claims Audit Supervisor will assist and support with the oversight and management of third-party claims relationships. The Supervisor will have a myriad of different claims adjuster skills sets, but primarily in general liability claims. Current Claims Adjusters are encouraged to apply.
- Review reportable claims including complete coverage evaluations.
- Confirm agreement with TPA/adjuster recommendations and make additional recommendations regarding coverage, evaluation, and exposure.
- Complete claims file set up and forward for property authority level.
- Monitor reportable claims through conclusion.
- Audit multiple claim files per month.
- Work with CFO and Actuarial Department on special claims projects.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience within general liability claims and auto claims as an adjuster.
- Commercial/Multi-line adjuster license for Oklahoma.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.