Our client is an international financial services provider that offer their 100 million customers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in insurance and asset management. We are looking for a Package Underwriter to join their team.
Title: Package Underwriter
Location: Boston, MA
Overview: The Package Underwriter will underwrite strictly new Package business for account sizes $100K-$1M. The Underwriter will have strong broker relationships established in the assigned territory. Individuals interested in a high visibility role in a flat-structured organization are encouraged to apply.
- Underwrite new accounts to meet top and bottom-line goals while also negotiating price, terms, and conditions with producers.
- Participate in the development and execution of regional Underwriting strategy for LoB(s).
- Execute key marketing strategies by working closely with market management, claims, and other departments. Cross-sell when appropriate.
- Ensure accurate policy documentation and proactively support completion of policy administration and credit control processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brokers and producers in the assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Risk Management, or related field. Equivalent experience is also considered.
- Professional insurance qualification (CII) preferred.
- 5+ years underwriting business in LoB.
- Able to analyze complex data and use that data to make decisions.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and related Underwriting software.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.