The purpose of this job is to oversee the print operations of light production printers and maintaining additional postage equipment. This position exists to ensure that print jobs are completed efficiently and effectively, while meeting Company productivity and error ratio standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Completes running of daily transmittal of all print jobs.
- Handles cancellations and focus reports from Home Office.
- Runs all print jobs through DS-200.
- Prepares notices and declarations for mailing for Home Office.
- Prints and disseminates daily, weekly, and monthly reports to relevant departments.
- Responsible for pulling Notices and Declarations as requested by departments and logging requests.
- Responsible for deleting Notices from ECM Pro as requested.
Troubleshoots mechanical and technical problems of machines and systems.
- Manages and maintains Sharp printers, Neopost machines and systems (i.e. DS-200 Folder Inserters), and Solimar Systems.
- Contacts service technicians as needed and schedules repairs.
- Follows protocol to properly log repairs made to equipment.
- Communicates with Home office IT for changes, upgrades, and testing.
Provides back up to the Corporate Services department as needed.
- Trains designated staff on equipment operating procedures.
- Maintains applicable supplies and reports accurate supply usage via inventory logs.
- Ensures Pitney Bowes mail meter has adequate amount of postage.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear.