Our client is a large multi-line insurer that serves both global and local markets and provides a wide range of property and casualty, life insurance products and services. We are looking for a Cyber E&O Tech Underwriter to join their team in California.
Title: Cyber E&O Underwriter
Location: Los Angeles, California
Overview: The Cyber E&O Underwriter will join the Middle Market Team as the Cyber Risk specialist in California and the West Coast up to Western Colorado/Denver. The Underwriter will work with Retail Brokers and will have established relationships on the West Coast. Underwriters looking for their next step in the Cyber E&O Tech industry are encouraged to apply.
- Underwriting, analyze, and generate Cyber Risk and E&O business.
- Develop and maintain retail broker relationships.
- Underwrite new and renewal business and provide monthly forecasts.
- Perform market-facing and production activities within the Specialties Division.
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Business, or related preferred. Will consider equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years underwriting with majority of those years within Cyber/E&O industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and broker relationships.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and associated Underwriting software.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info. Pay is Dependent on Experience.