Our client is a leading global multi-line insurer with offices located all over the world. They have a global culture with a local focus in how they interact with both customers and their employees. This role may require some time in their office, but they understand and appreciate the need for a work from home environment for their staff and they offer several days every week for each of their claims adjusters and managers to be able to work from home. But, because the culture and diversity of their staff is of critical importance to the success of the organization, being together and collaborating in the office will be part of the balance (1-2 days each week, when Covid subsides).
As a General Liability Claims Adjuster, you will be responsible for handling an assigned case load. You will work with a high level of decision-making to manage your claims case load while providing excellent claims service, policy interpretation and coverage analysis. Your case load will involve moderate claims exposures and you may interact with attorneys.
An Ambassador for General Liability Claims who delivers the highest standards of claims service who develops key relationships with the customer and brokerage community!
- 2+ years of Commercial General Liability Claims handling experience
- Required adjuster license(s) (must obtain if not current)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with Commercial General Liability Claims
- Experience with Bodily Injury Claims.
- Experience on the Carrier side.
- Designations may include SCLA, CPCU, AIC, ARM, etc.