Our client is the West coast's leading property and casualty insurer that specializes in agriculture, commercial, and personal coverage. We are looking for a Product Analyst to join their team.
Title: Product Analyst
Location: Roseville, California
Overview: The Product Analyst assists in the development and delivery of new and potential Commercial Lines products and services in all territories.
- Identifies and performs research for new and potential commercial lines products.
- Develop forms, rates, underwriting guidelines, and reference manuals.
- Evaluates, recommends, and provides technical guidance and direction regarding system changes or enhancements.
- Evaluates underwriting competencies and technical need requirements to write and service a new or existing product or service.
- Assists in the development of training of Commercial Lines staff for new products and services.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business, risk management, or other related field.
- 3+ years in Commercial Lines insurance underwriting, product development, or related.
- Experience performing difficult and highly complex technical work and data analyses.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.