Regulatory Compliance & Reporting Specialist
MIS is seeking an entry to mid-level Regulatory Compliance Specialist. The candidate will report to the Manager of Regulatory Compliance and Operations. Willing to train the right candidate including recent college graduates that enjoy working with data. Must be proficient in working with Excel and large amounts of data.
- Support all contracted carriers for Workers Compensation Unit Stat, WCPOLS, DCI, Medical and Indemnity reporting.
- Build relationships with the bureau contacts, contracted carriers and internal departments.
- Be Efficient and timely in responses to NCCI & Independent State Bureau criticisms.
- Research data issues and provide responses in a timely manner.
Key skills for position:
- Technical – Manipulate and process large volumes of records within Text and Excel and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Analytical/Research - Assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed.
- Communication - Communicate clearly with internal and external clients via phone and email.
- Problem-Solving - Recognize, identify and implement a solution.
- Teamwork - Work cooperatively with others; contribute to group with ideas and effort.
- Self-Management - Assess your knowledge and skills accurately; set specific, realistic personal goals.
- US Citizen; Local Candidate
- BA/BS degree preferably in business
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel