Sr Recruiting Consultant (Remote)
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
The Senior Recruiting Consultant supports the Allstate Benefits client andmanages mid-to-high level searches while serving as the point-of-contact for individual clients regarding anything and everything talent acquisition. The role develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external and internal recruitment activities of their assigned team to satisfy the organization's talent requirements. Utilizes extensive knowledge of their clients, industry benchmarking, best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve customer service. The Senior Recruiting Consultant embraces complex problem sets and is a subject matter expert and resource for colleagues with less experience.Key Responsibilities
- Consults with stakeholders to deliver an overall staffing strategy that aligns with strategic business goals and the clients talent philosophy
- Perform full-cycle recruiting; maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned throughout the phases of the recruitment process
- Identifies, interviews, and submits strongest candidates to hiring manager (quality, skills and fit)
- Ensures candidate has a positive experience and applies judgment when the recruitment process deviates from standard practice
- Possesses knowledge of company goals and competitive position; uses this knowledge to influence others
- Strong knowledge of skills and abilities (competencies) required for assigned business unit
- Participates in client/TA projects (outcome of staffing strategy or business change)
- Viewed as a subject-matter expert with regards to recruiting; expected to influence clients at an organizational level with regards to all things talent delivery
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certifications in recruitment, human resources, or recruitment marketing
- Subject matter expert that is a resource and coach for less experienced team members
- Navigates relationships with numerous clients to drive consensus and decision making; proactively and consistently drives alignment within a matrixed environment
- Embraces and effectively navigates change
- Demonstrated history of operational excellence, problem solving, utilizing data to inform opportunity areas for the client/organization and seeking out alternative methods of actions
- Professional with strong lateral and vertical communication skills; can quickly earn the trust of clients and stakeholders
- Business writing skills with the ability to develop effective correspondence
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Utilizes data to provide insights to the client on opportunity/growth areas; applies these insights in driving alternative methods/solutions that will benefit all parties
- Compensation range for this position is $70,000- $85,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.