Unrepresented Casualty Adjuster
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
Auto accidents are usually unnerving and unique. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity youve been looking for to truly impact someones life! Start your claims professional career today as an Unrepresented Casualty Adjuster in Chandler, AZ and be part of our dynamic team!
A Day in the Life:
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents involving property damage and/or bodily injury using innovative tools and technology to capture recorded statements, photos and/or the review of police reports to resolve losses.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to investigate and assess claim coverage, liability, and damages while reviewing medical records and/or bills.
- Summarize liability decision and evaluate claim worth before negotiating and settling with customer in accordance with business unit methodologies.
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
- If required, the hiring manager will work with you along with the centralized licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
If offered the role, you may go to one of our regional training centers for training in our state-of-the-art facility within your first two months at Allstate. You will work with other Allstate employees to learn standard processes, answer any questions you have and make career connections.Job Qualifications
Youre a great Match for this Role if:
- You want to utilize your customer service skills to help restore peoples lives
- You have a strong desire to make a difference through compassionate customer service
- You are willing to work flexible hours or weekends when our customers need you
- You can apply your knowledge of insurance policies, coverages, and regulations to claims processes and adhere to applicable legal compliance standards using your negotiation and/or arbitration skills.
- You can apply industry knowledge to support the business unit in support of team objectives by investigating and evaluating simple to moderately complex claims.
- Youre an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team
- Youre excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
- Youre organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Youre known for clear and professional communication both written and verbal
- You have a bachelors degree and/or prior experience in handling property damage and/or bodily injury claims
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
Potential for flexible work arrangements
A culture in which you dress for your day
Recognition and advancement opportunities
Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click"here"for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click"here"for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.