Principal Cybersecurity Engineer
Principal Cybersecurity Engineer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
As an End User Technology Cybersecurity Engineer at Liberty Mutual, you'll apply your talents in an agile environment that has the creative energy of a start-upand the full backing and comprehensive benefits of a Fortune 100 company.
The Global Digital Services group is looking for a Principal Cybersecurity Engineer to join the Endpoint Security team within End User Technology. Endpoint Security is a highly motivated group, responsible for building and maintaining a suite of security tools that reside on server and workstation endpoints across the enterprise.
- Lead the team in the design and support of complex enterprise security solutions across multiple security services and products.
- Partner with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and peers to create state of the art solutions to meet business and technical opportunities.
- Ensure products and services are properly monitored and scaled to ensure health of the environment.
- Work with the team to remediate audit and security findings.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients, IT management and staff in risk assessment and the implementation of appropriate information security procedures and products.
- Perform packet captures and analysis in support of application & user troubleshooting.
- Analyze the security services and associated policies in place, determine effectiveness and recommend improvement.
- Work with the team to identify and fill technical gaps.
- Maintain operational excellence according to specified SLA's.
- Experience with VPN/Remote Access solutions
- Experience with Zscaler Cloud Security
- Experience with endpoint anti-malware technologies (i.e. Crowdstrike, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Cisco AMP)
- Common Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, S3, Google Cloud)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, IT or related STEM subject.
- 5+ years of experience as a cyber security engineer or similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Excellent collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.