GRM Casualty Claims Operations Manager
The GRM U.S. Casualty Claims Operations team has an opening for a Claims Operations Manager! We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and execution focused individual who can manage multiple initiatives and workstreams. In this role, you will be partnering with the Casualty leadership team and OneTeam stakeholders to provide unparalleled operational and technical support that leads to continual improvement of processes and outcomes.
- Expertly analyzes data in partnership with analytics, considers trends in volume, book of business and operational outputs to adjust data ensuring all factors, including internal and external, are considering in staffing plans
- Collaborates with field leadership to develop staffing plans and projections at a local level, considering current performance and trends, and identifies opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Presents to senior leadership staffing updates and plans at an organization level
- Strategic partner in operational design and effectiveness
- Drives successful completion of projects and initiatives for assigned Claims business unit(s) by analyzing complex data, leveraging best practices, and effectively collaborating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Leads complex problem solving activities to scope and define problems. Develops, manages, and monitors the implementation of new or existing initiatives that solve root cause problems.
- Advocates a claims customer service culture by delivering process efficiencies that enhance the customer experience. Encourages an environment that identifies process efficiencies to continuously improve how work is completed, maximizing the performance and quality of operational results and ensuring compliance with the regulatory environment.
- Participates in key planning and budget objectives. Monitors expense controls and staffing management in relation to aligned operational budgets.
- Participates on various internal and external committees and ensures senior management is kept up-to-date on activities. Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handles special projects and initiatives as assigned, such as Catastrophe oversight.
- Responsible for managing operational initiatives for an aligned Claims business unit(s). Collaborates effectively with stakeholders and regularly provides updates to Senior Leadership.
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate activities and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization and clearly and concisely express opinions, conclusions and recommendations.
- Solid knowledge of theories and practices within the Claims field operations; knowledge of Claims management practices, Company operations and applicable policies.
- 7-10 years of relevant and progressively more responsible related work experience required, bachelor`s degree preferred
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Advanced insurance related designations/CPCU preferred
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.