Inside Property Claims Adjuster
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking for a position that allows you to do meaningful and innovative work in a culture of continuous improvement? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Inside Property Fast Path Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. This position is open due to internal mobility.
In this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage of loss and adjusts all elements of routine Property Loss claims.
- Write appraisals for dwelling repairs of routine claims based on information collected from customers and contractors and issues payment to policyholders where possible. May work with a Liberty network contractor in the appraisal process.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Work with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and disposition of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty.
Role will be temporarily remote until restrictions have been lifted. Then will be returning back to the office onsite.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service experience.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills; computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems; and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.