Senior Vendor Operations Specialist
The Senior Vendor Operations Specialist provides vocational rehabilitation expertise, leadership, and oversight of service delivery in collaboration with key stakeholders including vendor partners, field claims teams, distribution, service, vendor management, and quality assurance. Collaborates with vendor partners and internal stakeholders to identify, address, and resolve gaps in service performance. Serves as the vocational rehabilitation subject matter expert working with assigned regional teams helping drive continuous improvement and ensure best-in-class service delivery of vocational rehabilitation services, working under limited direction from manager on more complex tasks. Provides advanced consultative day-to-day support to vendors and business partners by researching & resolving vendor related questions and issues. Identifies vendor performance trends through research and data analysis and drives process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for providing vocational rehabilitation expertise and leadership working with vendor partners and internal stakeholders.
- Provides answers to vendor and business partner questions about specific vocational rehabilitation services including jurisdictional requirements, systems, processes, technology, and procedures of high complexity or all levels of complexity.
- Leads research and data analysis to report on key vendor metrics and presents findings to the vendor and/or team leadership.
- Responsible for assigned contractor`s delivery of work including Quality, Timeliness, other Service Level Agreements, Inventory Management and other operational metrics.
- Provides comprehensive analysis on vendor performance.
- Trains vendors on new or updated process.
- Leads complex projects and provides guidance to project team members.
- Maintains productive and long-term relationships with aligned vendors and business partners.
- May participate in negotiating the terms of the vendor partnership.
- Leads initiatives to monitor the health of the vendor relationship and contributes ideas to improve it.
- Requires a Master's in Vocational Rehabilitation and holds the CRC designation with MBA also preferred.
- Advanced communication (oral & written) skills to effectively communicate with internal partners and external vendors.
- Strong relationship management, conflict resolution, business acumen, research, analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.