Executive/Personal Assistant to the Executive Director Provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Must possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. May be asked to make travel arrangements, make personal appointments and phone calls and run other personal errands. Needs to be able to make Insurance quotes upon request so a current 4-40 Insurance License is preferred. Will be working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Executive Directors working life and communication as well as use your insurance experience (help quote insurance) when needed. Manage all communication of the executive director (email, mail, messages) and distribute to team members to handle and complete.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
-Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Be extremely organized
- Handle personal affairs
- Manage and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Multitask while managing priorities
- Work a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Nexsure Agency Management System Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good communication skills, both verbal and written.