Our client works in employee benefits and is big on internal growth opportunities and investing in their people. With an open-door policy, they are a client that focuses on helping their individuals succeed. We are looking for an Employee Benefits Producer to join their employee benefits team.
Title: Employee Benefits Producer
Location: Plano, TX
Overview: This person is responsible for selling new business to ensure continued profitable growth. They will prospect for new clients, sell additional coverages to existing clients, and retain existing accounts to achieve personal production goals.
- Contact, develop, and maintain prospects.
- Promote products of carriers and coordinate production efforts with marketing and service personnel.
- Conduct periodic meetings with Account Managers to provide updates and ensure policies and procedures are understood.
- Arrange payment terms for all accounts in accordance with agency credit and collections policies.
- Gather and deliver information on renewals.
- Keep up with trends and techniques to maintain competitive status for the agency within the industry.
- Attend seminars, meetings, or educational activities to improve sales techniques.
- Maintain licensures.
- Review all agency activities relating to the public, customers, and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions.
- College degree and CLU, CHFC, and LFTUC designations are preferred.
- Life and Health License as required by the State Department of Insurance.
- 3+ Prior sales/production and marketing/underwriting experience in an insurance agency or brokerage firm is preferred.
- Possess knowledge of life, health, disability, long term care, pension, and mutual funds, both individual and group.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with organizational skills.
- Team Player.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.