Our client is a global financial services company that has been named in the 100 “Worlds Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join their team.
Title: Data Analytics Manager
Location: Anywhere, USA
Overview: The Data Analytics Manager will interpret, extract, and transform complex data from a variety of different systems and play a leading role in the development of new Data Analytics capabilities. This person will have experience with Tableau and Alteryx.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across the global team to plan and deliver data analytics.
- Create visual representations of obtained data.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Data Analysts.
- Responsible for building scripts and data analytics queries to support internal audit.
- Support the maintenance and development of the Data Analytics AWS Platform.
- Map out systems and data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Experience with both data analytics tools and BI/visualization tools (Alteryx and Tableau required)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – specifically Excel.
- Aware and up to date on current trends in Data Science.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.