We are currently looking for amazing claims professionals to join our team in the following 1099 positions:
- Flood Adjusters
- Flood Examiners
- P&C Adjusters (Both CAT and Desk)
- Pet Claim Processors
- Travel Claim Processors
COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems with a high degree of accuracy, detail and follow-through.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to research and utilize available tools if you don’t know an answer.
- Computer Literate – up to date computer with a strong internet connection will be required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Quality and customer service focused.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen (if required for position).
Adjusters & Examiners:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the insurance and claims industry which includes policy and construction knowledge, determining and deciphering coverages and applying recommendations for settlement of insurable losses.
- Proven ability to understand and interpret insurance and state laws and statues correctly as well as applicable policies and endorsements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using computer and estimating software (Microsoft Office Suite, Xactimate and/or MSB) knowledge and experience.
- Must possess the necessary skills, tools and equipment: laptop computer with Microsoft Word and Excel as well as approved estimating software (Xactimate), cell phone with text messaging, internet and email capabilities.
- Must possess the required licensing (such as FCN and/or state licenses depending on position)
Pet Claims Processors:
- Minimum of 1 years Veterinary Clinic experience, CVT, LVT or RVT with triage and experience creating detailed patient histories will be preferred. Similar background within the veterinary space including experience with procedures, educating clients and terminology will be considered.
- Pet Insurance claims processing experience preferred.
- Ability to identify chronic vs acute conditions.
- Ability to read, interpret and make medical condition determinations based on medications and procedures performed.
- Input veterinary medical records with appropriate conditions and accurate coverage determinations based on analysis of the record.
- Adjuster license not required but preferred.
Travel Claims Processors:
- Investigating, evaluation and adjudicate insurance claims
- Proven ability to understand and interpret insurance travel insurance policies
- Review claims and determine coverage in accordance with the policy
- Strong time management, multitasking and organizational sills
- Travel Insurance claims processing experience is preferred, but not required
- Must possess the necessary equipment: laptop computer with an additional monitor
- Adjuster license is required
Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, documented experience in a related field.
Administrative Strategies is a woman-owned claims servicing firm established in 2010. We provide Business strategies, solutions and consulting services with unparalleled quality, service and compassion. Our value-added service, experience, open communications and “can do” spirit equips us to build on the strong foundation we have established and allows us to deliver exemplary services to all our business partners. Our mission is to put people’s lives back in order by performing field and desk adjustment of insurance claims after a loss. Our claims professionals respond with compassion and integrity to deliver on the promise the carrier made when the insurance policy was sold.
Apply for Claims Professionals
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly