Sr. Program Manager, Contingent Workforce - Global Procurement Category Strategy Management
The Senior Program Manager of Contingent Workforce is responsible for identifying category strategies that align to key business objectives, leading the evolution of our overall Contingent Workforce Program which supports all of Liberty Mutual Insurance. The Program Manager will be a relationship builder and change agent responsible for partnering with Liberty Mutual departments to proactively support all Contingent Worker needs, oversee and are accountable for the successful performance of our Contingent Workforce processes including our MSP and VMS relationships, as well as partner with internal stakeholders on policy, budgeting, forecasting, supplier management, sourcing, and escalations. At their core, the ideal candidate is both a relationship builder and change agent, as well as a strategic visionary focused on continuous improvement, enhancement, and expansion of the Program. Our ideal candidate is someone who can collaboratively build on and evolve our Contingent Workforce strategy with a passion and deep acumen for process excellence and change management.
- Identify, lead, and execute the multi-year Contingent Workforce category strategy focusing on key outcomes such as diversity, quality, risk, and cost, leveraging market data and industry best practices. Analyze spend data from a variety of sources to develop and implement sourcing strategies that align to near-term goals and longer-term initiatives.
- Provides direction into the day to day operations of the Contingent Workforce Program by working closely with the Managed Service Provider and business unit stakeholders to deliver against the
- short-term initiatives and long-term vision and strategy. Acts as the Vendor Management System technology steward to suggest improvements to the overall third-party contractor labor category.
- Drives compliance to the Contingent Workforce Program through stakeholder centricity and end-user change management by applying, auditing, governing, and improving all contingent workforce processes and policies.
- Oversees operational processes for sourcing, interviewing, contracting, and onboarding of contingent workers through traditional MSP model. Engages with internal business partners to address contingent workforce questions, issues, and needs.
- Implements, monitors, and oversees key performance indicators (KPIs) for various contingent workforce operational processes (both internal as well as with our MSP).
- Engages with business stakeholders to support their people resource needs partner to determine appropriate use of Contractors Build forecasting models for various contingent workforce types in conjunction with HR, Finance and business stakeholders Identification, implementation, and oversight of global Contingent Workforce programs in multiple international sites
- Acts as a key partner with HR in the development of total talent strategies including contingent labor
- 8+ years` experience in leading Contingent Workforce, Managed Service Provider (MSP) operations or client leadership, Professional Services Category Management/Sourcing, or Recruiting Operations
- 4+ years of direct people leadership experience
- 5+ years' experience as an enterprise Program Manager
- Stakeholder focused mindset, exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others
- Experience with Managed Service Provider offerings and/or outsourced services procurement
- Demonstrated success through driving value in large global procurement organizations by identifying areas of opportunity, designing strategies, and enacting changes
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.