Claims Tech I- Workers Compensation
We're a people-focused business. And we take pride in ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective results to our customers. With talent like yours we can build a stable team within claims to drive our success. Do you think you could fit as a Claims Tech? Then keep reading below.What You'll Do
As a Claims Tech, you'll handle many behind the scenes tasks to help move our team forward. You'll prepare forms and claims materials, while also accurately verifying checks and entering data. But that's not all, below are a few additional tasks:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the claims staff
- Sort, scan, and review incoming mail
- Review, edit, and adjust bills and supporting materials
- Contact claimants, medical providers, and internal claims staff
- Retrieve and maintain claims files
- Create Excel spreadsheet reports
- Review and audit reports
- Clerical skills including keyboarding, filing, and experience with fax machines, printers, and computers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective Time Management skills
- Strong human relation, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work independently
We take great pride in making Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you'll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.About Sentry
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!