Claims Training Consultant
As a Claims Training Consultant, you'll bring your AAA Claims expertise to our best-in-class training focused on delivering quality service to our members.
· Position supports the Claims department by providing insurance claims training and education across the enterprise.
· This position is responsible for championing insurance professional skills improvement in various levels including: soft skills, developing curriculum for basic and advanced technical claims training, leveraging technology and increasing proficiency in various systems related to Claims.
This position has a span of control that includes field development consultants and will have constant engagement with ET&D, claims management and business partners across the enterprise.
· 5 + years of experience in various disciplines of Property Claims handling with multiple disciplines desired.
· Xactimate Level 2 Certified User or higher.
· Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
· Customer Service oriented.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Strong organizational, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor's (4 year) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.