Claims Service Representative
What's in it for me?
• A career with growth potential
• Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development
• The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured who rely on you for assistance
When you join the Auto Club as a Claims Representative, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members.
As a representative within our Claims department you will:
· Adjust Insurance Claims
· Provide legendary customer service to our insured members
· Interpret policy and identify coverage
· Assess claims and negotiate settlement
· Train on claims processing procedures and systems
· Attend a 6-weeks training focus on insurance claims handling
What you'll bring:
· Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
· No prior claims experience required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work independently and adjust to change
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.