Claims Operations Specialist
The position performs duties in support of the Claims business unit goals and objectives, as well as develops processes to increase effectiveness of the operations. This involves duties that ensure compliance with government regulations and banking accuracy. In addition, this position produces statistical reports along with technical assistance in identifying system issues and those found post-implementation of system enhancement releases. Participate in testing business and functional processes when system issues have been identified.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Completion of Insurance related classes a plus.
- A combination of technical claims expertise and related work normally acquired through 2-5 years' experience necessary.
- Multiple line experience preferred (Auto, Homeowner, Audit, Subrogation, Special Investigation, etc.). Highly analytical with excellent organizational planning; superior oral and written communication skills necessary; advanced interpersonal skills essential and ability to effectively lead change required.
- Highly developed computer skills are important.
- Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibilities required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee-centric training provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.