Customer Success Manager
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Customer Success Manageris responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of operational service products and portfolio. You willguidestrategic product vision, product discovery and roadmaps to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their product. You will also collaboratewith key stakeholders to maintain and execute an integrated communication plan to support awareness and adoption for their product, as applicable. This role also partners to ensure enterprise connections to strategies affecting and/or helps guide enterprise strategy based on scale/scope of work performed.
The Customer Success Manager role sits within Allstates Personal Property-Liability (PPL) Service organization and is responsible for setting the strategy for success with Allstates direct customers. Youwill be responsible for the design, planning, and implementation of a strategic program to improve customer success for the direct channel. You will partner with stakeholders fromProduct, Marketing, Customer Experience, Service Delivery, and other areas to to understand customer pain points and ensure alignment with overall corporate strategies. This role is also responsible for leveraging consumer and competitor research to complete competitive or situational analysis, design test and learn programs, and understand the voice of the customer. TheCustomer Success Manager is also responsible for influencing others directly or virtually to accomplish their business goals/objectives.Key Responsibilities
- Design, plan, and implement a strategic program to improve direct customer success in alignment with strategic goals and objectives
- Define and manage KPIs to measure the success and to drive transparency into business outcomes and progress related to the overall product strategy
- Drive priorities, definition of success and Key Performance Indicators, connecting with the business constantly throughout the product life cycle
- Participate in larger strategic enterprise programs connected to customer success
- Act as first line of contact for AORs, supporting the strategic tone for product with other involved AORs, guiding a roadmap and future state vision
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to ensure programs and processes across the entire system are aligned and prioritized
- Establishand trackplan performance; coordinates and evaluates project controls and tracks/analyzes project ROI
- Presentbusiness cases and influenceothers to take recommended actions
- Adhere to budgets and operational effectiveness; guide strategies for adjusted courses of action
This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- 7 or more years of related experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Existing knowledge and experience related to customer success within the insurance industry, preferably with a direct to consumer model
- Ability to build and establish relationships necessary to influence future delivery and roadmaps, and to communicate complex and innovative concepts to stakeholders to influence decision making and buy-in
- Ability to think strategically, properly prioritize multiple work streams to ensure the best business result(s), and to drive and own decision making
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset with critical thinking, problem solving, and ability to tell a story with data to influence decision making
- Utilize a systems-thinking mindset by demonstrating awareness and understanding of the whole and of how the parts within are interdependent
- Ability to working in ambiguity, looking for the broader picture, continuously improving, and asking questions
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, innovation, risk taking, resilience, and ability to learn from experiences and setbacks
- Ability to initiate a culture of customer experience by gaining alignment from leadership down to frontline employees on the customer-first transformation mindset
The minimum salary for this position is $91,800. The maximum salary is $142,500. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience. This position is bonus-eligible.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.