Arity-Group Product Manager (Remote-Home Based Worker)
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work herethe dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
Thats because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldnt be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We dont just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.The Team
Looking to join a strong team with a vision to build the future of transportation? At Arity, achieving our goals requires a product manager eager to work in the trenches with the development team to solve tough problems and produce great results. Just as importantly, theyll need to collaborate regularly with our engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders to understand what must be done and why. Were looking for a dynamic new teammate whos comfortable scoping out the use cases of a new API one moment, providing design critique the next, and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new featureor has the willingness to learn these skills. Above all, an Arity product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail. Want to join our team? Lets chat!
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Group Product Manager to drive strategy and vision forward for our Insurance segment. You will get to work closely with designers, data scientists and engineers to translate customer insights, business imperatives and technological advances into great experiences for our customers in the Insurance space.
You have a strong technical and analytical background that can think holistically about customer pain points. You will be involved in continuing to shape the strategic product vision as well as manage product managers who work on product discovery, roadmaps, and manage backlogs to maximize the customer value provided by Aritys Insurance products.
GPMs at Arity actively coach and mentor product managers to ensure that they are thinking critically, gaining empathy for their users and growing in their roles. Because of this senior responsibility, Group Product Managers must be excellent coaches; proficient at orchestrating efforts across a portfolio; and experts at breaking down problems, identifying assumptions, and executing product discovery techniques.
- Strategize: Create, drive and execute product strategy for a one or more products in Aritys insurance product portfolio. Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy. Use metrics to measure and inform the overall product strategy.
- Execute: Work with design, data science, engineering, and marketing teams to implement and build new product features that deliver great solutions for our customers.
- Analyze: Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives.
- Be Customer-centric: Invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Lead: Manage a small team of product managers to execute a on a shared vision.
- 7-10 years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features from concept to launch.
- Ability to define product strategy, prioritize and articulate the rationale behind your decisions.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization.
- Clear passion for topics of insurance products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space.
- Understanding of and experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knows how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities.
- A drive to collaborate, learn and get things done while balancing multiple projects.
- Experience hiring, coaching and managing a high-performing team of product managers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong background in an engineering discipline or related field that enables you to understand & easily communicate with a technical team.
- Experience in the insurance industry strongly desired including telematics data collection for insurers as well as an understanding of the insurance marketplace, economic atmosphere, and regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of leadership.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Thats the day-to-day, now lets talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But youll be working forand atArity. Its the best of both worlds. Youll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. Thats more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. Its a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We cant wait to meet you.
The salary range for this level position is $112,800 - $196,800. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click"here"for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click"here"for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment